Administrative & Operations Manager (FMCG) Job at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited - Our client, a food Flavour and Fragrance company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative & Operations Manager (FMCG)
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organize and streamline the admin unit to make office operations more efficient
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in administrative budget preparation
- Manage the documentation of processes, monitor progress, and prepare status reports.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures, facilities services, maintenance activities and systems and devise ways to streamline office activities and processes
- Manage tradespersons and staff schedules and deadlines.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures and document processes, monitor progress and prepare status reports
- Observe current management practices, and interview staff to find areas for improvement and optimization
- Restructure departments and define employee roles.
- Facilitate training initiatives and promote best practices.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning and auditing
- Oversee the implementation of operational improvement and resource utilization strategies
- Collaborating across departments to set realistic operational targets and timeframes
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations
- Determine the scope of governance structures via consultation and evaluation.
- Integrating new technologies and promoting adherence to industry standards.
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in FMCG food manufacturing.
- Extensive knowledge of operations/administrative management strategies
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Exceptional analytic and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders.
- Proficiency in data analysis and business management software.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Female Admin / Secretary Job at High Caliber Nigeria Limited
- Head of School Job at Eden Care & Resourcing Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at HR-EX Consulting
- Branch Admin Officer Job at Fosad Consulting
- Restaurant Manager Job at Azuks Works Consult
- Executive Assistant Job at NoemDek Limited
- HR / Admin Officer Job at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Manager on Duty Job at Marriott International
- Front Desk Officer / Receptionist Job at Brilliant Performance Solutions Limited
- Director of Admissions Job at James Hope College