Analyst Job at Open Capital Advisors
Open Capital Advisors is a management consulting and financial advisory firm that drives growth, enables investment, and builds markets across Africa. We help high-impact businesses achieve scale, support investors to deploy capital, and enable the public sector to drive market-based solutions. Since we founded Open Capital in 2010, we have completed more than 700 engagements across 23 countries in Africa. Open Capital is a diverse, global team of 150 focused on advancing African economies and solving some of its most pressing challenges. We are advisors to the most innovative businesses, investors, and donors to scale businesses, structure and invest capital, and enable market-based solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Analyst
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Category: Management Consulting
The Analyst Role
- Analysts will start with a rigorous training program to build strategic and financial skills, combining hands-on coaching and real-world experience in order to prepare you to assume responsibility as you grow in your role. Training is an integral part of this multi-year commitment and is funded by the company as part of this full-time position.
- In this role the Analyst will support OCA projects and also our clients in 3-6 month rotating embedded placements. You will quickly build diverse experience, working with senior-level clients and senior management within our team and offering unprecedented opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- We are looking for exceptional, ambitious, innovative graduates who are looking for growth and learning and making an impact through their work. You should be able to begin work full time either in May 2024 or Sept 2024;
Roles And Responsibilities
- Analysing new business opportunities.
- Creating and managing new systems and overseeing client budgeting.
- Performing market research, developing financial models, and creating presentations for clients.
- Developing insightful analysis and problem-solving through analytical and organizational tasks.
Academic Qualifications / Skills And Experience
- Minimum of a second-class Degree from an accredited university;
- Graduating year – 2021, 2022 or 2023
- Proficient skills in MS Office; specifically excel and word;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Strong academic performance in any discipline and a clear understanding of business;
- Desire to learn and grow while being exposed to new industries and business issues;
- Fluency in English is required;
- Attention to detail and desire to learn;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and analytical abilities;
- Ability to multi-task and get things done;
- Nigerian national or possess valid work authorization;
- Enjoy solving challenging strategic and financial questions;
What we Offer
- An exciting opportunity to work with a great diverse team driven towards a great vision and Impact work.
- Continuous learning and development.
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary client service teams.
- Unlimited space to grow and be innovative.
- Exposure to diverse clients across Sub Saharan Africa
- Growth of professional network
- Exposure to a variety of sectors during projects/assignments
- As we continue to deepen our reach in the broader African market, there will continue to be many opportunities to engage across Sub-Saharan Africa.
- The right candidate should be excited and genuinely motivated by the challenging strategic and financial questions we answer for our clients.
- The interviews will take place between January and March 2024.
- Job Openings at Sahara Group
- Quality Assurance Specialist Job at BFREE
- Civil Engineer - Quality Assurance / Quality Control Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Financial Analyst Job at Chi Farms Limited
- MarbleClear Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Quality Officer
- Quality Control / Production Manager Job at Eden-Acres Integrated Organic Foods
- Job Openings at Estrada International Staffing Solutions
- Data Analyst, Measurement and Evaluation (M&E) Job at NewGlobe
- Quality Assurance Engineering Manager Job at Reliance Health
- Portfolio Risk Analyst Job at the Concept Group