Executive Assistant Job at Lead Enterprise Support Company
LEAD Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Head hunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Completes a variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active schedule of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas for upcoming leadership meetings.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with the leadership team and others on matters related to project deadlines and goal objectives.
- Follows up with the team on deadlines given by CEO to team members to ensure timelines for projects are being met by the leadership team.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and the leadership team.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Following up appropriately and ensuring he is keeping on schedule for upcoming meetings/commitments throughout the day.
- Helps in drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- A good First Degree in Social / Management Sciences or any related discipline.
- At least 5 years work experience as an executive assistant
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Excellent time management skills.
- Well-developed organisational skills.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional discretion.
- Administrative Assistant Job at Chez Resources Pharmaceutical Limited
- Finance and Administrative Manager Job at Diadem Consults
- Office Administrator Recruitment at Grand Cereals Limited (GCL)
- Front Desk Officer Job at Salpha Energy Limited
- Office Secretary (NYSC Intern) Recruitment at Arshov Solution
- Front Desk Officer Job at International Energy Services Limited
- Accountant / Receptionist Recruitment at Airtrace Solutions Limited
- Admin Officer Job at a reputable company
- Administrative Officer Job at Eastern Metals Nigeria Limited
- HR / Admin Officer Recruitment at Ezion-Geber Energy Limited