Executive Assistant Job at the Cans
The Cans is West Africa’s first eco-friendly tech hub. We are working to build a better future by supporting people, agencies and governments working in the area of social development. The Cans is using new technology to accelerate the impact of local and international initiatives in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Executive Assistant
Job Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers. Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports, research, & lead generation
- To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- 1 - 2 years work experience.
- Relevant Diploma or certification is a plus.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Applicant should be excellent with communication & natural with managing people. A data analytics, research or media background will be a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- SALES MANAGER (MAPLE BAKERY)
- WOOD WORKSHOP MANAGER
- Mechanical Workshop Manager
- Administrative Assistant (Technical) Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Receptionist / Front Desk Officer Recruitment at Gheysen Real Limited
- Admin Officer Job at OHAN CORPORATE SERVICES
- Executive Assistant Job at Beacongate Limited
- Office Assistant (Intern) Recruitment at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Office Assistant / Junior Content Creator Recruitment at The V21 Comms Limited
- Office Assistant Job at Beacongate Limited