Front Desk / Admin Officer Job at The Sickbay Clinics
The Sickbay Clinics was established in 2021. The Sickbay Clinic is a state-of-the-art healthcare centre focused on providing both real-time and virtual clinical services with a system that helps in ensuring easy to access healthcare facilities and on-site healthcare professionals. The facility provides its services to patients during weekdays and weekends. The Centre is also open to patients for a 24-hour period for emergencies. The Sickbay Clinic is located in Abuja. Our services and facilities span several specialities and include emergency/trauma centre, diagnostic centre, paediatric primary care and several other facilities that make for a modern multi-speciality hospital
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk / Admin Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Experience Level: Entry level
- The Front Desk / Admin Officer will oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties at our main entrance desk.
- The Front Desk Admin Officer will be primarily responsible for overseeing all receptionist and secretarial duties at our main entrance desk.
- He/She will perform a range of duties including admin management of the Front desk, answering phone calls, receiving patients, managing patients' folders/case files, payments and scheduling appointments in a professional and timely manner.
- The front desk officer will also provide the required paperwork to be completed by patients as well as the entering of patient details into the hospital’s database.
- Register guests/clients and attend to them in a prompt and timely manner
- Log all registrations for the day.
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette.
- Pre-admits patients by receiving bookings from physicians; confirming admitting privileges of physicians; interviewing patients; entering patient information into the hospital's database.
- Ensures patient’s arrival to a hospital room or testing area by assigning patient beds; notifying nursing unit of patient’s arrival; calling volunteer to transport the patient to the assigned area.
- Receives incoming communique and forward to their relevant departments.
- Provides information to the public by answering admitting procedure, hospital regulation and service inquiries of patients and the public; referring inquiries.
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients’ arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
- The front desk staff answers all calls, take appointments, screen calls and forward them to the appropriate department or unit.
- Comprehensive report sent at the end of the day including logging all incidents that happened within the unit and its environs.
- The front desk staff is to carry out all other duties as assigned to him/her including listing on-duty hospital staff.
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and patients are comfortable while they wait.
- Make sure the consultation rooms are well prepared and all stationaries for use by the doctors are in place.
- Prepares daily reports of patients seen in the hospital.
- Clear corporate patients to access care by collecting a referral letter monthly where applicable.
- Ensure persons accompanying emergency patients to the hospital are well guided, monitored and looked after.
- Do a checklist of all unit equipment. Report any equipment issues or service downtime to the Operations Manager.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or it's equivalent (Bsc. Accounting is an added advantage)
- Applicants should have at least 2 years of relevant work experience preferably in theHealth sector.
- Candidates must possess NYSC discharge Certificate or Exemption letter
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated team player willing to go the extra mile
- Proficient with Healthcare Management Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- Employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
- Knowledge of workflow processes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Admin Officer Job at Vesa Fisheries Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Coleman Technical Industries Limited
- Receptionist Recruitment at HT-Limited
- Executive Assistant Recruitment at Mavin Records
- Front Desk / Admin Officer Job at Calibration and Non Destructive Services Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Admin & Finance Officer Job at CTG Global
- Human Resources / Administrative Officer Job at Johngate Industrial Company Limited
- Administrative Assistant Job at De Raph City Travel and Tour
- Administrative Secretary Job at Ora Egbunike & Associates