Front Desk Officer Job at Olakleen Holdings Limited
Ola-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria's foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally. The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry. Ola-kleen Nigeria Limited renders services for the corporate organisation as well as individuals with our clients list ranging from the American Embassy, Central Bank of Nigeria and Nigerian Breweries to mention but a few.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provision of excellent customer service to the clients and ensuring exquisite appearance of the front office as well as other offices in the administrative block and effective customer relationship management.
- Attend to clients’ enquiries
- Issue visitor’s tags to visitors/clients
- Taking minutes at every General Staff Meeting and circulating such minutes latest 24 hours after the meeting.
- Distribution of flyers to clients immediately after burials and memorials.
- Liaise with Facility Officer to assist the clients to locate their vaults as the need arises.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and emails to the appropriate staff/department.
- Operate/Oversee the operation of television in the lounge.
- Raise for the subscription of the TV decoder.
- Provide administrative /secretarial support for staff as may be requested.
- Receive mails/correspondence and distribute accordingly.
- Raising of requisitions for the procurements of office consumables and internet subscription.
- Daily update of monthly and daily regular staff attendance
- Preparation of monthly attendance sheet for HR Payroll inputs.
- Ensuring all burial documents are complete following up with Accounts, Audit and Marketing Departments.
- Updating and monitoring of deceased files.
- Circulating burial schedules (provisional and final)
- Weekly update of vault register of all the branches and sending it via email to all concerned.
- Make arrangements for the submission of burial documentations before the burial date.
- Make arrangements with event outfits for rental of chairs or other equipment for hall events as may be directed.
- Organise/Provide refreshments for executives/management staff meetings.
- Daily supervision of cleaning operative in ensuring that administrative block is always tidy.
- Perform other duties as may be directed.
- Management reserves the right to add or remove from your responsibilities and can transfer you to another department where it feels you could perform better.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration, Secretarial Administration or related fields.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar position
- Demonstrable experience in customer service in an environment requiring tact, judgment and discretion in handling client’s complaints and/or requests
- Experience in using a wide range of relevant IT packages/equipment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum Competency and skill Requirement
- Must be proficient with the keyboard and IT applications –Microsoft office suite (excel word and power point), outlook express, internet etc.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
- Attention to detail and deadlines. Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
- Excellent knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
N100,000 - N120,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.
Note: Female Applicants resident in Ikoyi, Obalende, Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah, and environs are preferred.
- Front Desk Executive Job at Sambus Geospatial Limited
- Admin Officer Job at Choice Talents NG
- Cafe / Restaurant Manager Job at Lo'meedar Fresh
- Admin Officer Job at Coinbox Limited
- Field Operations Supervisor (Electrical Tunu) Job at Vagan Oil and Gas Limited
- Administrative Officer Job at Western Development Company Limited
- Admin & Account Officer Job at Chelis Bookazine Limited
- Job Vacancies at Ayara Ibile Limited
- Head of Operations (Travel and Tours) Job at Rimdinado International
- Admin Officer and Personal Assistant to the MD Job at Sproxil Nigeria Limited