Interior Architect Job at Elvaridah
Elvaridah is a Business Development Company with the primary objective of working with businesses and business owners to start up their businesses, improve, differentiate or expand already existing ones.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Interior Architect
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Architect be responsible for creating a functional, safe and aesthetically pleasing space and design, while assessing space requirements, optimal furniture placement, selecting decorative items and interior design best practices as well as creating relevant blueprint, adhering to building code and inspection requirements.
- The ideal individual must be very good at rendering design and animation for the company interior and space finishing works/projects.
- Maintain/organize project files, schedules and specifications.
- Site visits and assisting in construction supervision.
- Create multiple design options to help clients visualize their desires
- Work with the entire team, in office and with the clients.
- Prioritize use of sustainable design trends and materials
- Works flexibly and collaboratively with other building designers and architects.
- Responsible for producing architectural working drawings including all details for architectural interior projects. This includes millwork, tile, elevations, plans, sections and reflected ceiling plans.
- Proficient time management to facilitate working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Site survey / measures of existing conditions and producing drawings of same.
- Experience in researching, selecting and specifying materials and finishes.
- Demonstrate fluency with basic residential and small-scale commercial building materials, details and construction techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or any relevant discipline
- 2 - 3 years of experience as an Architect in an interior works and space management or related roles.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit, Microsoft office suite, Lumion, Vray.
- Strong technical and practical CAD skills with an understanding of architectural conventions, including floor plans, elevations, sections, reflected ceiling plans, electrical and millwork.
- Experience and interest in traditional and modern detailing.
- Experience in architectural project management is an added advantage.
- Organized, detail oriented, deadline driven, fast paced team player.
- Strong understanding of and proficiency in producing all schedules.
- Job site experience including working with architects, builders and landscape architects, measuring and producing as-built documents.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Job Openings at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Architect Job at Precious Aurum Integrated Services
- Architect Job at Urban Dice Designs Limited
- Architect Job at Rimdinado International Limited
- Job Vacancies at HRD Solutions
- Job Openings at Verus Consultants
- Executive Assistant / Interior Architect Job at Harobed & Associates (H&A) Limited
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Interior Architect Job at Next Gear Homes Limited
- Architect Job at Queensdrive Estates Limited