Medical sales representative Job in Lagos
Eden U-K Pharmaceutical Ltd is a fast-growing Pharmaceutical company in Nigeria and was incorporated in Nigeria in 2014, with the head office located at J116, Daminja Avenue Fegge, Housing Estate Onitsha, Anambra state, Nigeria.
Job Title: Medical sales representative
- Detail the company’s products in institutions like teaching hospitals, general hospitals, private hospitals and clinics, pharmacies, health centers, laboratories, patent medicine stores, etc.
- Source for new distributors across all the existing and future product range within your territory of coverage
- Continually develop new territories/markets and expand them for effective business growth.
- Manage the relationships of all existing customers
- Drive relationship with government, health institutions and key markets ensuring presence and visibility of the company’s products.
- Send all periodic reports timely
- Surpass all set sales targets.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Pharmaceuticals or any related field is required
• Successful Medical Sales Representatives are highly persuasive and possess strong negotiation and sales skills.
• 1-3 years’ experience as a medical sales representative or similar role
• Knowledge of MS Office and Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent teamwork and networking skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
- Nigerian Army (DSSC 27 / 2023) Nationwide Job Recruitment 2023
- Polio OBR Program Support Consultant Job at Solina Centre for International Development and Research
- Spa Manager Job at Tempkers Limited
- Medical Laboratory Technician Job at Vhelar Consulting
- In-Process Officer Job at Chemo-Pharma Laboratories Limited
- Nutrition Manager Job at United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
- Health Safety and Security Officer Job at The Norwegian Refugee Council
- Project Specialist Job at The Management Sciences for Health
- Nutritionist Job at Otans Farm Limited
- ExxonMobil Corporation Graduate Internship Programme (Medical Science - Laboratory Scientist)