Network Engineer Job at Infostrategy Technology Limited
Infostrategy Technology Limited - We are a Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We combine sound knowledge of world class technology to design, implement and support business transformation in areas of web and mobile application, software, service and storage systems installation, networking technologies and technology procurement. We have an in-depth understanding on how technology accelerates success, and are passionate about attracting and supporting unique talents in growing our business and driving operational excellence
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Network Engineer
Job Code: IST/ABJ/016
Job Location: Abuja
Department: Network Solutions
Reports to: Team Lead Network Solutions
- In charge of the Day to day running, trouble shooting and maintenance of the office network infrastructure.
- Select and implement security tools, policies and procedures in conjunction with the company’s network team and policy.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information, network engineering and application trends.
- Occasionally work with external clients as the need arises.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (routers, switches, firewall, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Install and configure wired and wireless network devices.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending and capacity planning
- Design and implement network infrastructure for clients.
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, awareness and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of HND or 2:2 Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or a related Technical discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience preferably in a Network support role.
- Prior CCNA, Comptia N+ or any other networking training / certification will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of PBX telephony system.
- Good communication skills and ability to show initiative.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV as a PDF file to: email@example.com the subject of the mail should be "Network Engineer - ABUJA"
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Plumber Recruitment at Fannix Technologies
- Telecoms Structural Engineer Job at KA Engineering Group
- BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION Recruitment for a Technical Advisor
- Project Electrical Engineer Job at Mar and Mor Integrated Services Ltd
- QAQC Building Services Engineer Job at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
- Maintenance Manager Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Maintenance Officer Job at Recore Limited
- Career Opportunities at Top Brands Incorporated
- Ongoing Recruitment at Domeo Resources International
- Employment Opportunities at Louis Valentino Prixair