Office Manager Job at Lextorah School of Language
Lextorah School of Language - Founded in 2007, in Lagos, Nigeria, the Lextorah Group set up the Language school and Services for Corporate Bodies, Professionals, Individuals and Students, for the teaching of indigenous and foreign languages such as German, French, Chinese Mandarin, Spanish, English, Arabic, Italian, Russian.
Lextorah School of Languages is an educational services company under the Lextorah Group, specializing in enterprise-level translation services, interpretation services, proofreading services, telecoms/call centre support, language training services, e-learning management system, digital language laboratories and other localization services. We currently offer services in the following languages Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Turkish,Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and other languages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Office Manager
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is looking to hire an office manager to be responsible for the general operation of our office.
- Duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies and taking proper inventory, and supervising our office staff to ensure maximum productivity.
- You will also be required to create presentations and produce management-level reports.
- To be a successful hire, you will need to have prior experience in office administration. You will also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. A bachelor's degree is required.
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Supporting HR in scheduling meetings, interviews and recruitment
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Five years of experience in office administration
- Office management experience.
- Strong ability to multitask
- HR background will be an added advantage.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills
- Friendly and upbeat demeanor.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Administrative Officer Job at Rupetta Academy
- Administrative / Front Desk Officer Job at Robeck Locks Limited
- Field Verification Officer Job at OfficeMakers
- Assistant Cinema Manager Job at Ozone Cinemas Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at Compugeen Nigeria
- Branch Coordinator Job at KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited
- Administrative & Operations Manager (FMCG) Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Admin Assistant Job at Elevation Professionals
- General Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Director of Admissions Job at James Hope University