Orange Group Limited Recruitment for Graduate Management Trainee
Orange Group is an innovative fast-moving consumer goods company based out of Nigeria with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in three key segments; Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, and Food and Beverage. As a large diversified consumer goods group, Orange group leverages its industry knowledge, manufacturing capabilities and extensive distribution network to bring international products and brands to African consumers, as well as locally manufacture quality pharmaceutical products.
Within our Pharmaceutical portfolio, Orange Group Pharmaceuticals offers a complete range of ethical products for various ailments. Our products range from solutions for aches and pains to feverish conditions. Products include popular brands like Boska, Komix, Medik 55, Mixagrip, Procold, Sudrex and Zaiki (after 5). As a company, we are constantly growing our portfolio of products to ensure that our consumer has the best solution for their health and lifestyle needs. Our beverage portfolio currently includes all the variants of Passion Energy Drink (Classic, Mango, Orange and Pineapple flavour). Our Personal Care portfolio includes all variants of Delta Soap (Classic, Herbal, Summer Cool and Plus), and other cosmetic products that cleanse and treat various skin conditions. As a company, we are constantly growing our portfolio of products to ensure that our consumer has the best solution for their health and lifestyle needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Management Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Sales and Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Production, Human Resources
- Under-study and understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals.
- Participate in the company’s strategic planning.
- Minimum of 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- A Degree in Management or Business is an added advantage
- Experience in management or similar/relevant field (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills.
- Ensure you read and understand the procedure before you proceed to fill out the form.
- Once you start to fill out the form, you cannot come back to the previous page, hence you must ensure your details are correct.
- Ensure you have the soft copy of your CV ready for upload.
- The size of your CV must not exceed 5MB
- After uploading your CV, you will be prompted to take the online Aptitude Test.
- Make sure that you have a pencil, paper and calculator ready before you start the test
- This is a 45 minutes test that will assess your basic competencies in numeracy and comprehension.
- For your application to be successfully submitted you must complete the test
- Ongoing 2022 Tropical General Investments Distri Commercial Trainee Program
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Great Brands Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Plantation Industries Limited
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at The Innovative Hub for Research in Africa
- NYSC Intern Recruitment at OmegaPi Technologies
- Tropical General Investments Distri Commercial Trainee Program 2022
- Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment at Seflam SGL
- Graduate Sales Intern Recruitment at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Pharmacy Trainee Recruitment at Hecrecruit.com
- Data Analyst (NYSC) Recruitment at Eat N Go Limited