QA / QC Manager Recruitment at TeamAce
At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: QA / QC Manager
Job Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review all project and repair scope of work for completeness and adequacy in standard, specifications and requirement
- Analyzes operational or project specific quality risks and objectives and produces supporting Quality Plan for all project execution
- Actively involve and coordinate all operational pre and post job brief with lessons learnt for continuous improvement cascade among team on timely manner
- Ensures that quality risks in all operations and third parties contractors are identified, captured for Risk Assessment Evaluation, managed and their performance periodically monitored and reviewed for purpose of continuous improvement
- Ensure contractors’ technical audit qualification process with personnel competency requirement satisfy each project scope prior to their engagement in any of the company project
- Monitors and analyzes Service Quality leading indicators, results, trends and performance indicators; ensuring remedial work plans address negative trends
- Ensures effective Service Quality Investigation conducted to all relevant level of the business unit including, but not limited to, root cause identification, remedial work plan (RWP) development and effective closure of all incidence/failures
- Ensure timely close out of all Non Conformity issues with action plans monitored for effective implementation. WDS-HR-JBL-0001 Rev A01
- Ensure immediate resolution of all incidence with implementation of corrective and preventive action plans that reduces error to barest minimum with lessons learnt cascaded among various departmental for future recurrence
- Conducts Management reviews with senior management to assess the effectiveness of the Quality Management Systems and identifying required improvements.
- Ensure sustainability of all relevant Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015) relating to White Dove business
- Coaches all relevant functions of business unit to ensure optimum SQ and Compliance, providing internal or external training where needed
- Ensure operations and other relating supporting functions compliance to processes and procedures
- Liaise with various certification bodies for ISO 9001 process certification and renewal of applicable certificates.
- Coordinate and participate in planned audit schedules in respect to Internal, supplier/vendors’, third party and client audit with timely close out of all Non-Conformances
- Ensures that all other required audits, self-assessments and inspections are carried out and that relevant remedial work plans are developed with effective closure
- Develops and maintains Managers awareness and ensures that Quality is an integral part of Line Management responsibilities and objectives. Advises Management on quality communication, visibility and corrective action required.
- Supports line management to define, implement, and monitor Service Specific KPI’s.
- Assist with the coordination of Client Service Quality Reviews of all projects and coordinate with clients’ representative in resolving all quality issues
- Ensure total implementation of clients’ feedback mechanism and regular review for system improvement and share measures with clients
- Have good knowledge and understanding of business unit field operation to identify area of challenges that hinder optimum service delivery and give support to foster lasting solution
- Ensure process compliance and adequate inspection of all procurement activities and resources into all operations
- Ensure all material incorporated into company projects undergo thorough quality checks/verifications with integrity/Pressure Testing as applicable and confirm fit for purpose.
- Establish and implement Contractors Performance Evaluation System as a Key Performance Indicator (KPI) for their continual engagement
- Ensure all equipment and measuring and monitoring devices reliability and validity fit for purpose WDS-HR-JBL-0001 Rev A01
- Coordinates and facilitate all Company Assets Integrity Management System (AIMS) to aim at ensuring longevity of company assets in accordance with industry standard codes and practices as suitable and sufficient for optimal productivity.
Person Specifications Academic Qualification Professional Qualification Experience
- Minimum of First Degree in Engineering or Science related field. Higher Degree useful
- ISO 9001, 45001, 14001 Lead Auditor other related Management Systems certifications. ISM and other Marine operation qualifications related certification as added advantage
- Minimum of 10 Years of experience in related field of operation.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Proficiency in QMS and ISM audit
- Working Knowledge of QMS and other Management Systems (QHSE)
- Excellent knowledge of Process Quality Improvement
- Risk Based Thinking, Analysis and Management
- Process Approach and Systems Methodology
- Excellent knowledge of Root Cause Analysis and FMEA
- Years of experience and high competency in marine quality management
- Physical Exertion on the job Key Performance Metrics: Performance Area Performance Indicators Operations - Planning - Supervision - Compliance - Implementation to set goals, standards, specifications and QMS - Involvement in all project planning for review of work scope for completeness - Strict supervision on control of standard work procedures. - Strict compliance to codes and standards with specifications - Ensure continuous product certification and service compliance to applicable regulatory and requirements. - Establish, Collation and timely update of master Calibration Listing of all TMDE- Testing and Measuring Devices Equipment Quality Management System (QMS) - Auditing - Planning
- Implementation of QMS - Active involvement in internal auditing for system improvement and in readiness for ISO Certification - Mentoring and coaching of subordinates for increase efficiency in discharge of responsibilities - Active involvement in problem solving and timely implementation of corrective/preventive measures within close out timeline - ISO Champion and full participation in the implementation, certification and improvement of WDS-HR-JBL-0001 Rev A01 QMS and other Management Systems.
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control Backend Officer Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- Quality Control / Assurance Manager Job at Aureole Consulting
- Data Analyst Recruitment at Techie Planet Limited
- Quality Control Officer Job at New edge finance limited
- Artee Group Recruitment for Quality Control Officer, SPAR
- Operations Data Analyst Job at Glovo Nigeria
- Quality Assurance Engineer Recruitment at Bitpowr Technologies
- Quality Control Officer Job at Stova Group
- Inventory / Quality Control Officer Recruitment at Zuma Foods Processing and Farms Limited
- Quality Technician Recruitment at Beckley Consulting Limited