Recent Job Openings at Ekini Consult & Associates
Ekini White Tulip Consulting Limited - Our client is a young, growing, dynamic and national Pharmacy and Health Company committed to the provision of sustainable solutions essential to a healthier life for people everywhere. It is committed to patients having a personal, efficient and safe dispensing service at its retail pharmacy operations.
As a result of growth, the client requires to fill the professional and service position below:
Job Position: Pharmacy Nursing Assistant
Job Location: Ojodu and Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- These special customer service assistance will report to and help the Retail Pharmacy Manager in the discharge of his professional, counselling and management roles
Requirements and Qualifications
- Registered Nurse qualification
- Age: 25 - 35 years
- 1-3 years working either in a Pharmacy or high traffic Hospital.
- Excellent Communication, counselling and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and hard-working professional
- Live around Ikeja / Alimoso / Kosofe / Agege.
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Benin City, Edo
This business Development Officer shall be mainly responsible for sales, customer acquisition and the growth the business. The specific responsibility includes but not limited to:
- Sales of company pharmaceutical, equipment and consumables
- Prospecting and identifying opportunities within Edo and South-South geo-political zones
- Providing leadership and motivation for the business development team and salespeople
- Develop sales and strategic business development plans
Qualification / Requirements
- First Degree, preferably in Biological / Human Sciences
- 1-2 years sales of pharmaceutical or healthcare or medical equipments
- Self-starter, self-driven with ability to work without significant supervision
- High Integrity Index
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Dedication and loyalty to the company.
Job Position: Associate Consultant
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Pharm / Pharm D Degree, post-NYSC
- Prior experience in regulatory affairs will be an advantage, it is not essential
- Very good knowledge of information technology is essential.
- Self-starter, self-driven.
- Competitive salary with other benefits (fully funded pension, life and medical insurance).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV in MS word format to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage.
- Telesales Agent Job at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Sales Marketer Job at HR HUB NIGERIA
- Sales Intern Recruitment at Talamus Mobile Health System
- Entry Level Business Development Officer Job at a reputable Oil and Gas company
- Tricycle Sales Representative Recruitment at Fadac Resources and Services
- Willers Solutions Limited Recruitment for Sales Engineer - Bid & Tendering
- AAA Bits Consulting Recruitment for Female IT Security Sales Personnel
- Business Development Manager Job at Krystal Digital Solutions Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Aideplanet Limited
- Business Development Officer Job at SYOJ Consulting and Management Service