Receptionist / Front Desk Officer Job at Ngcom Network Solutions Limited
Ngcom Network Solutions Limited is one of the best internet service providers in Nigeria, providing unlimited internet service for both Home and Cooperate users in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja and Warri. Ngcom is licensed by the Nigerian Communications Commission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Receptionist / Front Desk Officer
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Officer to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Take up other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Skills
- High School Diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Customer service orientation
- Must reside in Ajah, Lagos.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Administrative Officer Job at Creditville Limited
- Event Center Manager Job at Total Child School
- Operations Manager (SPA) Job at UnoCasa Limited
- Operations Executive Job at VerifyMe Nigeria
- Administrative Staff Job at A.G Genius Consulting
- Executive Assistant Job at Offshore Dimensions Limited
- Branch Manager / Relationship Manager Job at Fidelity Bank Plc
- Ongoing Recruitment at Chez Resources Pharmaceutical Limited
- Admin / Logistic Officer Job at Chez Resources Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Job Vacancies at Domino Stores Limited