Senior Architect Job at Sujimoto Construction Limited
Sujimoto Construction Limited is a luxury real estate and construction company with a vision to dominate Nigeria's real estate industry. The firm covers all areas of construction, including the pre and post phases. Our major expertise is in luxury real estate development. We have also expanded our operations into facility management and direct construction, catering to the discerning real estate investor who wishes to be associated only with bespoke and iconic structures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Architect
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Dare to design greatness? We are looking for you.
- In pursuit of architectural excellence, we're scouting for a seasoned Senior Architect to helm our groundbreaking projects.
- Create designs for projects, modifications, and redevelopment.
- Possesses high-level drawing skills to design buildings that are functional, safe, sustainable, and aesthetically pleasing.
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions.
- Put together feasibility reports and design proposals.
- Conduct regular quality checks to ensure that architectural plans and specifications are accurately followed during construction.
- Oversee all phases of architectural projects from conception to completion
- Utilize cutting-edge design software and tools to produce detailed architectural drawings, plans, and 3D models.
- Prepare project budgets and cost estimates, and monitor expenses throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines, and regulations.
- Minimum of 10 years of proven experience in High-Rise Buildings.
- Strong knowledge of building codes, regulations, and construction practices.
- Available to work On-site on the Lagos Island.
- A self-motivated and disciplined person.
- Experience with BIM (Building Information Modeling) software.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with construction project management software (Revit, 3Ds max, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Leonardo@sujimotonig.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Site Architect / Engineer Job at Mshel Homes Limited
- Architect Job at Thinklab Group
- Job Openings at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Architect Job at Precious Aurum Integrated Services
- Architect Job at Urban Dice Designs Limited
- Architect Job at Rimdinado International Limited
- Job Vacancies at HRD Solutions
- Job Openings at Verus Consultants
- Executive Assistant / Interior Architect Job at Harobed & Associates (H&A) Limited
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan Limited