SunFi Technology Solutions Limited Recruitment for User Services Intern
SunFi is an energy financial technology platform that connects people who want solar energy access to payment plans that match their needs. We work with qualified third-party installers to access easier and faster.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: User Services Intern
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
About the Role
- User Services Intern works within the User Services unit of SunFi. The objective of the User Services team is to deliver quality services to our users via the SunFi platform as well as offline.
- User services achieve these objectives through continual engagement and feedback from our users.
- The User Services Intern is primarily responsible for supporting the various roles within User Services.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Supports the User Services team with documentation, audits, and reliefs
- Supports the User Services team with routine and ancillary activities
- BSc. in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- At least 1-year of relevant experience in technical project management, document management, business process management, etc (preferably in the renewable energy sector)
- Ability to use Microsoft office (emphasis on word, excel & powerpoint)
- Ability to speak and write English language effectively
- Good interpersonal skills developed by working in a similar or relevant role
- Ability to use Google suites.
- Effective communication skills (Ability to communicate clearly and attentive listening)
- Ability to operate timely and effectively; strong emphasis on setting and meeting deadlines
- Attention to details
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Problem solving skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Good decision-making skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and take on additional responsibilities in line with the vision of the team.
- Flexible Access to Salary and Employee Support Facilities
- Employee Solar Power Program
- Life and Career Coaching Masterclass
- Flexible Access to over 11,000 learning resources and opportunities
- Amazing colleagues and a great work culture
- Team Bonding and a chance to build a world-class Clean Energy FinTech!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- ipNX Nigeria Limited Internship Programme
- International Medical Corps Recruitment for HR / Admin Intern
- erpSOFTapp Limited Recruitment for Sales Intern
- Pearls Learning Hub Recruitment for Facility Management Intern
- Mercy Corps Recruitment for Finance Intern (NYSC)
- MainOne Cable Recruitment for HR Intern (Learning and Development)
- Corporate World Wear Recruitment for Graduate Intern
- Lagosbiz Recruitment for Wordpress Developer Intern
- Kartel Recruitment for Admin Executive Intern (NYSC)
- Velvot Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Sales Intern